Monday, February 05, 2007

Potty training gone bad

I thought I would try a new tactic with Camden today. All we are lacking is for him to poop in the potty. So I decide to tell him that whenever he wanted too, it was alright to just go ahead in poop in his pull-up. Of course I got the response that I was looking for "no, I am going to use the potty". Great, now let's wait and see.

At lunch he started to go in his pull-up. I asked him if he wanted to go use the potty and he of course said "no". So, I then told him that if he continued to go in his pull-up that I would not change him until after his nap. He was going to have to sleep in it.

Sorry guys if this sounds harsh, but at this point we are trying everything!!!

He walked off and continued his business. Next thing I know Noah is hollering that Camden threw-up in the living room. I didn't hear any sounds of that nature and knew instantly what it was. Camden had a massive explosion in his pants that leaked all down his leg into his shoe and left a large puddle on the carpet. Yuck!

30 minutes later after cleaning Camden, the bathroom, the living room, and myself with disinfectant, Camden now is asleep with a clean pull-up on.

Camden won.

New tactic tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ladyornot.com said...

Bless your heart. I hope your new tactics work better tomorrow. Its hard to get worse than the dreaded puddle of pooh on the carpet. Its up from there.