Sunday, December 10, 2006

"O" as in "Oh NO!!!"

We have been out to eat twice in the last 6 weeks and both have ended badly. The two common denomiators with these restaurants is that they both start with the letter "O" and Camden.

The first adventure started when we were eating and Camden informed me that he was "making a bad decision". "What would that be?", I asked. "I'm going potty in my pull-up", says Camden. Not a big deal right? Well, it wouldn't have been if he didn't just poop and have it run up his back and down his legs. It gets better... I don't have the diaper bag!!! So, Brian takes him to the car and cleans him up with napkins from the bar and we head home with a naked child in the back seat. We vowed NEVER to leave home without the diaper bag again!!!

The second adventure happened today when we got up to leave from lunch. You guessed it, Camden repeated the same incident in his pull up. Only this time it is also on the restaurant high-chair as well. We clean him best we can at the table with all the wipes that we had. Brian then takes him to the men's restroom to disrobe him and clean him with paper towels. After requesting two large bags from the restaurant to hold all the unthinkables, Camden comes out sporting a pull-up and winter coat.

So, what is the moral to the story. I don't know! You can't possible have enough diapers or wipes to make either of these stories have happy endings. All you can do about it is laugh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL that is funny in a terrible way. I have been there. It stinks (pun intended)

bless you ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL that is funny in a terrible way. I have been there. It stinks (pun intended)

bless you ;)

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, this too will pass and this time next year accidents will be far and few between. MEANWHILE it doesn't make it an easier. At least he informed you of his bad decision. THAT is when I smiled. I thought "oh oh, here it comes!"
Love, Tutu

Phat Girl said...

UPDATE please! I need good reading material over my Christmas break!!!!