Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A play date, pictures and shopping




In honor of turning two, it is imperative that we capture this stage with a decent picture. What Camden, I and the photographer went through to get that decent photo was heart wrenching at best. You can not tell it by the photos but the apple at times was a projectile object and these were the only two smiles handed out during the entire session. In all honesty, I would not expect any thing less. I am quite pleased with the finished product.

Noah spent the morning having a play date at a friend's house from church. They had great fun playing trains, playing outside in the backyard and completely unloading his friends toy boxes. A high compliment was paid to Noah when I was told that he is "very polite and has good manners". Hats off to Noah! Having two boys, I struggle to make sure they are being raised with a balance of having a good time and being disciplined. There is nothing scarier then to see how easy and quickly boys can be turned down the wrong path because they weren't loved, nurtured and disciplined enough.

Off my soap box... while Noah played, Camden and I shopped. I have not had a good shopping experience without distractions in a LONG time. Camden was an angel while I shopped (maybe he knew he had to redeem himself after the photo shoot). There are some great deals out there and I left feeling satisified that things fit AND looked good. Can't wait to show them off.

4 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...

I love those pictures! They turned out great. Where did you go?

Phat Girl said...

What time is "Sharon's" Model Show? I will clear my schedule for you! Hugs!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

The pic's turned out fabulous. What a little cutie. Also, please let us know when and on what runway you'll be modeling the Henson Spring Line.

Brooke said...

What a cutie pie!