Thursday, March 23, 2006

It has not been an easy week at our house. The kids have been in rare form all week. Discipline has been in full force with little respect for it from the boys. Today, I decided we needed a change of scenery. So, I took the boys to the mall. They did great! We checked out the Disney store, rode the train and watched the fish swim around in their tank. As we were watching the fish, a security guard came over and gave Noah a handful of pennies and told him to make a wish and throw them into the wishing well.

"What is a wish, mommy?" says Noah.

"A wish is something that you would like to have" says Mommy.

He begins to make wishes and throws them into the well. Typical things like:

" I wish for, pizza, ice cream, a birthday cake, a train"

Not so typical things like:

" a tunnel"
" a river"
"a light bulb"
" a really BIG, big boy stroller" ( I think he is tired of watching Camden ride while he has to walk)
"for Camden to be a big boy" ( I think he secretly wants Camden to walk so he can ride)

After all the wishes, Noah announces "making wishes sure does make me hungry". I agreed, so off to McDonlad's we went!



4 comments:

Phat Girl said...

I wish for a Christian Husband, children, the all american dream---the house with the white pickett fence, and ice cream b/c I am not allowed to have it......ICE CREAM.....YUMMY!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I wish for my son to stop having ear infections.

Jason Rice said...

I wish my hair would grow out now so I don't look like Gomer Pyle.

Brooke said...

I wish I lived closer to my Lukey so I could be there when he starts doing things like this!