Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Taking a break


Noah & Camden's friend, Luke, came over to play today. They all had a full day of playing with every toy imaginable. All three had worked up quite an appetite and were very willing to sit down and eat lunch. After lunch and a quick nap, they were back at it for the afternoon.

Somehow Camden knew that Luke was was younger than him (only by 3 months) because he decided to play the "big brother" role to him. (he knows this role well by watching his older brother act it out daily). Anyway, Camden was seen on numerous occasions pointing to objects and labeling them to Luke. (Camden's speech teacher would be proud!) Luke, on the other hand, just looked at him as if to say, "I already know that, move on!"

Luke got him back when Camden picked up something he shouldn't and Luke reminded him with a "no-no".

We really enjoyed having Luke over to play. Hope he can come again soon!

3 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Luke told me he had a blast hanging out with his buddies Noah and Camden. He also wanted me to inform "their mommy" as he put it that he wants the next play date to be at his new house in McKinney so "their mommy" can have a free day to pamper herself or maybe just get the rare opportunity to pee by herself. He's hoping that the invitation is excepted. Thanks again for watching him for me. It helped out tremendously. I owe ya. P.S. Why does Camden get TWO sippy cups for lunch?

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

I really enjoyed having Luke.

I wouldn't know what to do with myself for an afternoon! WOW, sounds great though.

Camden was having sippy cup issues yesterday. He was just being stubborn about which one he wanted, so to appease him he had two. Once he has two, he won't let go until he is fast asleep. Huh, that must be a quirk of Camden's

Brooke said...

Thanks for watchin my sweet nephew! Isn't he just a little ball of love! He is my buddy and certainly has me wrapped around his little finger!