Thursday, January 12, 2006

not motivated...

I don't know what it is, but I am just not motivated to do anything these last few days. I looked around the house and realized I don't think it's been clean in about 3 weeks. Thats bad! Somedays I am doing good if I get everyone dressed, feed and medicated. That may be part of my problem, I have been giving the kids breathing treatments for 4 days and I am breathing the med. in as well. It makes me feel loopy, I can't imagine how the kids feel breathing it straight. Yes, yes, I also know that I need exercise. It is just hard to get motivated right now.

I am pysched about a couple of things though. On Monday, I am finally going to be able to sit down and scrapbook uninterrupted for a couple of hours. Poor Camden's baby book only goes through the first 4 months of his life. If anyone is interested in joining me on Monday, email me for the details. The second is a girl's night out coming up in a few weeks. I am looking forward to meeting some new people, learning a new game and just getting out of the house (Thanks Heather!)

Hope everyone's week is going well. God bless!


1 comment:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Yeah, I'm glad you are going to come to play Pokeno. It's so much fun. Also, I concur on the non-motivation factor. I feel the exact same way. In fact, yest. I was thinking you know I should probably be on some diet or be working out right now...then I was like Nah! I have too many other things on my plate right now. We shall see...Maybe when we get moved and on a schedule again.