Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Current & Future Bloggers...





We had a wonderful time last night with our friends Jason & Heather & Luke, Brooke (Heather's sister), and Tammy (church friend).

To catch you up, we all have been keeping up with one anothers blogs and some of us had never met. The short version is this: I knew Heather & Brooke back in my middle school days. We went to church together. Brooke & my brother had a memorable mission trip experience. (Do you remenber the van ride, Mark?). Brian knew Jason during his high-school years, and Tammy is a friend of Brian & Sharon's from church.

So, with that being said we enjoyed pizza, dessert and good fellowship catching up and getting to know one another. The kids had a great time playing together. ( I was suprised none of them lost there dinner with all the kid tossing going on). We said good-night at about 9:30 p.m. and little did I know my night was just beginning.

Will blog on that a little later.... let me just say that I am writing this at 12:35 p.m. and I still haven't been to bed yet from last night...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some great photos, and I am so sorry that you have not been to sleep yet Sharon. Wil be praying that you will get some rest tonight, and that Noah is hanging in there...

Oh yeah, how could I forget the old CHICAGO van ride....my dinner did not agree with me! HEY BROOKE!!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Oh Sharon, I'm guessing you've been up struggling with Noah's asthma. Bless his little heart.