Wednesday, December 07, 2005

WINTER IS FINALLY HERE!

Yeah, the wet stuff is here! The high was 37 today and that was at 1:00 a.m. The temperature is continuing to drop as the day goes on. By 11:00 a.m., I had already experienced, rain, freezing rain, snow and my SUV sliding through several turns. (Okay, maybe I was going a little fast for conditions., but it was fun!)

The big "S" word that daddy mentioned on Monday brought on a whole host of problems for me to deal with for two days, with Noah. He is convinced that when it snows that santa will come that day! (Thanks to last year when it snowed on Christmas) So, as soon as Brian said the word on Monday, he started to panic because we had to write Santa a letter quick to let him know what to bring. Then he made sure that I had bought all the presents, and we better start wrapping them fast and put them under the tree. Then, I heard EVERY 5 minutes, "When is it going to snow?" Daddy was advised that the next time he thought about saying the "snow" word, that he can take the day off from work and handle the chaos!

So, with that being said, we started acting like it is Christmas at our house today. I did some shopping, signed Noah up to play soccer in the spring, we baked Christmas cut-out cookies, sang Christmas songs and oh yeah, pulled some ornaments off the tree. (We have currently lost three ornaments thanks to Camden!)

Blog more later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aloha! What a wonderful way to keep up my family. I love it - it is a joy to my heart to see the pictures and read the stories. Thank you so much! Love, hugs, kisses from Tutu