Friday, December 02, 2005

On the road to recovery?

Just when I think that I'm feeling better, the Lord sits me down and reminds me that I am not doing things according to his will.

Just as everyone was getting ready to leave to see Santa, life caught up with me and I ended up on the couch feeling really lousy and resting. I want to thank my wonderful parents, who have twice come up and made sure I was okay. Your patience with me is unending. I love you!!!!

Noah and daddy went to see Santa as well as a THOUSAND other people. They went with their cousins (Chad, Rebecca & Charlie - HI!!!) and had a great time. Unfortunatley, there are no pictures.

2 comments:

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

the deal with the music...

ya gotta "know the code"
that is the hard part.

but first, you need to find a music file on the www

once you get an address for a link to a music file you want to have playing on your blog,

then we can talk code.

just let me know when you have your music links address {"http://www...."}

Amber said...

Sounds Complicated, but I'm pretty determined person. Maybe I will work on this after the holiday season!!!